To print a total index summarizing the niche matter associated with the DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative foibles and Guidance Documents, click on this link for a PDF variation.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of a State BankSets forth the powers of a bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of the different aspects of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a summary of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval associated with the chartered name of a bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, together with legislation prohibiting the employment of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces into the community that is same county.
- Re re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the dilemmas surrounding the re re payment of charges up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual action that is administrative, including corrective action procedures, because they relate genuinely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines exactly just just what вЂњprimary capitalвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies about the maximum quantity a bank might loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains into the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets within the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies in connection with purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending restrictions for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other Real EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other estate that is real.
- Lender Bond CoverageContains policies regarding lender relationship coverage as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that will or can’t be meant to bonding businesses.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of Examinations along with other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a institution that is financial the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions about the utilization of an answer system in case of an information protection breach and establishes the necessity to alert the Department of an information protection breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic information about community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist users of the board of directors of a institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers questions that are common the licensing of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Illustrations of Consumer info on Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and home mortgage originators to comprehend the guidance also to fulfill their responsibilities concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Real estate loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning upkeep, renewal, and surrender of real estate loan originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the program procedure for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning real estate loan originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA variety of commonly expected concerns and responses concerning the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the most costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services organizations.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed for the behave as they relate to jointly owned lender records.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands regarding the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, together with penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back funds that are nonsufficient.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of charging you a client additional charges or fees whenever spending the arises from a delayed deposit solutions transaction.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements associated with the behave as they relate to presenting checks and also the thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial products, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees regarding the collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extensive re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements of this Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of an EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents underneath the Act while the federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS